Want unlimited job postings for free? Become a member!
A leading Buffalo digital marketing company is looking to hire a marketer to our growing team.
- Set clear and measurable goals and KPIs for campaigns; monitoring, analyzing and optimizing, and reporting
- Work to develop creative assets that will work best in each space, and provide feedback on those assets based on ongoing testing and findings.
- Identify and expand market opportunities to maximize traffic growth with both paid and organic marketing
- Monitor key reporting dashboards and performance to identify new trends or flag potential issues.
- Review and document the impact of significant site changes, algorithm updates, events and other key drivers of traffic and web visitor behavior.
- Analyze competitor techniques, both onsite and offsite.
- Help develop and set performance indicators for SEO to support overall marketing and business objectives.
- Identify best-of-class tools and technology for analyzing and reporting program metrics to management, team members, and customers
- Produce analytical reports and analyzing metrics necessary for retaining existing advertising customers as well as ensuring the continued success of the Internet Marketing campaigns and programs
- 2+ years of experience with working in social media, digital strategy, or behavioral analytics
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, manage time and tasks efficiently, and communicate availability and status to project leads proactively
- Ability to research and educate others on trending technologies, methods, and opportunities
- Ability to work in a Fast-paced environment and focus on high impact activities to keep projects moving forward
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Self-motivated, Driven and Responsible
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing and Analytics
- Bing Ads, AdWords, Facebook/Twitter Experience
- Proficiency with WordPress, HTML
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent collaboration and presentation skills
The position will work directly with the marketing team and clients to recommend, implement, manage, support, evolve and track the effectiveness of new and existing strategies.
Salary based on experience. We offer health insurance, dental, a retirement plan with match and a great opportunity in an up-and-coming fun environment.