Want unlimited job postings for free? Become a member!
Priam Enterprises is looking for a Marketing Intern to develop and implement creative communication initiatives aimed at creating brand awareness for Priam and our residential apartments available. We are looking for an individual who is creative, strategic and hard working.
- Utilize existing marketing collateral or develop new to build awareness to support the Priam brand and our spotlight projects: The Glenny – 251 Main Street, The Marin and the Admiral Room – 237 Main Street.
- Develop email marketing database and ongoing communication strategy aimed at prospective tenants – create, implement, manage and track.
- Develop communication calendar and strategy to better utilize social & digital media to build awareness and support the leasing team – create, implement, manage and track.
- Develop “Hard Hat Series” – tours of The Marin apartments at 237 Main Street. Identify and invite prospective tenants to take part in these tours.
- Analyze data and provides recommendations to help drive leasing operations based on data collected.
- Manage corporate social media accounts; develop creative brand content, manage daily tasks/activities, and analyze and deliver monthly reports with statistics and results.
- General marketing content creation and design production, as needed.
- Maintain highest level of quality, on-brand execution while delivering in fast-paced environment.
Pursuing an Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Marketing, Design, Communication or other relevant degree.
- Ability to manage projects, with attention to detail and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent communicator, with strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Confident self-starter with ability to think strategically and deliver tactically
- Team player poised to influence and motivate
- Practical command of social media platforms and their respective functionality
- Working knowledge of SEO
Intern will report directly to the Director of Business Development and work with the entire Priam team to support leasing operation.