Our membership year runs from SEPTEMBER 2016 – AUGUST 2017. Join now to maximize your benefits!
With 2017 on the horizon, a new membership year is ready to begin. And with it, a new chapter for the Advertising Club of Buffalo. Now, you can call us AAF Buffalo – or, the Buffalo chapter of the American Advertising Federation.
With this transition, we’re simultaneously turning over a new leaf and getting back to our roots. We’ve been part of the American Advertising Federation for quite some time, and as we’ve grown, we’ve established ourselves as a strong chapter in the national advertising community. Now, we’re more than just a social club – we’ve become a trusted resource for professionals to gain greater exposure to the advertising industry, and are more aligned with our AAF mothership than we’ve ever been. With this natural evolution, we plan to bring even more value to our members – meaning new events, new discounts, and new opportunities for the creative community of Buffalo.
With the launch of our new membership year, we’ve focused our efforts on what matters most: you, our members. We’re committed to providing you the most value for your membership. This includes:
- Access to the largest network of communications professionals in Western New York
- Automatic membership to the American Advertising Federation (AAF) and all of its membership perks (save your budget with discounts at Office Depot, FedEx, Hertz, and more)
- Discounts on tickets to networking events, our Skillshops and Spotlight Speaker Series, Buffalo Ad Week, and American Advertising Awards
- Eligibility to compete in the American Advertising Awards, a three-tier national competition
- Exclusive member appreciation events
- Free postings on our job board (valued at $30 per posting)
- Free shipping on orders from Store716 (use code shipAAF at checkout)
- 10-20% printing discount at Minuteman Press of Downtown Buffalo (contact their shop for details)
We appreciate your continued support and hope you’ll join us again for the 2016-17 Club year. If you have any questions about membership, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Your Board of Directors