Skillshop: Google Analytics 101
Tap into the wealth of data generated by a key component of your marketing mix: your website
If you’re a small-business owner or digital marketer, you could potentially be overlooking some of the most insightful data available to guide marketing strategy, your website data. Regardless of whether your website generates 50 or 50,000 visits per day, any website owner can benefit from learning how users interact with their content, or obtain information about their product. The most common, and more importantly, free tool for extracting this valuable website data is Google Analytics.
In this Skillshop, a long-time member of Crowley Webb’s ever-growing analytics team will provide you with some fundamentals for getting your website analytics up and running, such as:
- An overview of the Google Analytics platform and the value it provides
- How to properly implement and configure your website analytics
- Adding measurement parameters to your inbound marketing campaign efforts
- Identifying and defining key website performance indicators to monitor for your business
- The most useful reports available to you in Google Analytics for various website types
Who is this workshop for:
- Small business owners wishing to learn more about their customer’s digital behavior
- Digital marketers interested in a more data-driven strategy
- Data analysts or web developers looking to venture into the world of web analytics
- Bloggers seeking to leverage web analytics for content strategy and monetization
- Must be an active members of AAF Buffalo with dues paid for 2017-18
Join us Tuesday, September 26, 2017 from 6pm-8pm at Crowley Webb for this hands-on Skillshop!
The cost is $30 (includes refreshments) and is limited to current 2017-18 members of AAF Buffalo.
The deadline to register is September 25, 2017.
About the Presenter
Brett Perla – Analyst, Crowley Webb
Brett has accrued several years of digital analytics experience, spanning both website and social media based analytics platforms, and holds a Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) Certification. He has conducted web analyses across a multitude of companies and industries, including pharmaceutical corporations, large financial institutions, global equipment manufacturers, national law firms, and at a local level, rehabilitation centers, universities, and consumer goods distributors.