The Account Director is responsible for managing a strategic partnership with clients of Quinlan. This includes developing, steering, measuring, and optimizing marketing programs to achieve business objectives. The Account Director oversees the account service department and works with multidisciplinary teams to ensure timely and profitable execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- 8-10+ years of experience in agency account service or marketing management role.
- Experience directly managing several accounts and client relationships is preferred.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented and able to problem solve under pressure.
- Effective team management capabilities.
- Proficient in all MS Office programs.
- Interfaces with clients on a daily basis, and responsible for building and maintaining a strong business partnership.
- Provides thought leadership and expertise regarding the client’s market, channel and competitors.
- Demonstrates a detailed understanding of client’s business and marketing activities and communicating how current and planned programs meet long term objectives.
- Leads strategic recommendations and facilitates measurement and reporting with the media team.
- Mastering the application of new technologies, media, and approaches for marketing.
- Using metrics to drive marketing performance and marketing decision-making business strategies for internal teams
- Building, recommending, and tracking to client marketing budgets.
- Develops partnerships, recruits talent, and builds teams for the good of the agency and its clients.
- Focused on driving agency growth and active in management team decisions.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Light physical effort in an office environment
- Frequent computer use/data entry; repetitive motions of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers
- Must have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; and viewing a computer
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds (files, paper boxes) periodically
- Primary sedentary work with occasional bending and reaching