Fuseideas is an award-winning, independent, full-service agency enabling clients to compete and win in a rapidly changing world. Established as a human connection agency, Fuseideas’ integrated team of over 80 professionals connects brands to people through a human connection point at the intersection of technology, media, creativity, and experiences. To find that human connection point, we need great people who believe in the power of humanity.
If you want to join an agency that believes in the power of human connection and enjoys working in creativity, media, technology, and experiences then we want to hear from you!
Fuseideas is looking for a Buffalo, NY-based Account Director to manage high profile client accounts and leading direction across varying channels, including web/interactive, traditional media, print, branding, broadcast, and content/social media. The candidate we are looking for is able to efficiently and effectively manage the strategic direction and execution of client work and is responsible for ensuring that all creative work follows our established agency process as well as keeping client satisfaction top of mind.
In this role, you will manage your client's book of business, managing their goals and expectations, while helping guide the overall marketing strategy for your accounts. You will work with the agency teams to ensure all initiatives are delivered on schedule and on budget at a high level of quality.
Minimum qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 7 to 9 years of account management experience within an agency setting
- Experience working on web and digital products
- Familiarity with Workamajig and Basecamp
- Thorough understanding of creative development and production process for both traditional and interactive media-based programs
- Experience estimating, tracking, and managing multi-phase project budgets.
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, proofreading and organizational skills
- Assisting with the development of client presentations.
- Able to resolves and/or escalates project issues in a timely fashion.
- Must be proficient in overall Microsoft package, including Word, Excel, Project and Outlook
- Superior communication skills verbal, written, presentation, phone and email
- Able to think strategically, offering solutions that solve multiple levels of client needs
- Must be outgoing and able to speak directly to clients
- Strong attention to detail and able to manage projects in an organized manner
- Travel as needed
You will be successful at Fuseideas if you:
- Are innovative, a problem solver and extremely accountable to yourself, your team, the client and your work load.
- Can collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Have the ability to switch gears to suffice a changing project load
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Are able to think strategically, offering solutions to solve multiple client concerns
- Display confidence and poise while collaborating with team members and clients
- Like to have fun, a lot of fun.... and also work pretty hard!
All of Fuseideas salary ranges are commensurate upon experience.
Fuseideas is an equal opportunity employer and we greatly value diversity within our establishment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.