Gelia – a $114 million marketing, communications, and advertising agency with offices in Buffalo, Raleigh, NC, Toledo, and Peoria is seeking candidates for an Account Executive in its Buffalo office. The position will have broad responsibilities for the execution of marketing communications activities for one of our largest global clients. This individual will work directly on project requests, focusing primarily on the creation and delivery of high-value presentations.
The specific responsibilities for this position will include: compiling the necessary input, organizing and editing the input and following up with the client on any questions. They will also set up input meetings, review sessions and provide well-written and organized briefs for the creative team.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business-related field
- Minimum 2-4 years agency account service, project management or corporate communications experience preferred
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Superior writing and communications skills
- Strong computer skills, including above average PowerPoint skill
- Basic knowledge/understanding of Interactive Marketing techniques
- Self-starter, team-oriented, motivated, flexible
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression age, or national origin.