Gelia, the #6 B2B marketing communications agency in the US, is seeking candidates for an Account Executive opening in our Buffalo office. The position will have broad responsibilities for the execution of marketing communications activities for our clients.
Qualified candidates should have:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business-related field
• Minimum 2-4 years agency account service, project management or corporate communications experience preferred
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Superior writing and communications skills
• Strong computer skills, including above average PowerPoint skill
• Basic knowledge/understanding of Interactive Marketing techniques
• Self-starter, team-oriented, motivated, flexible
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits program. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume with salary history & requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin.