We’re looking to redefine the AE role.
And it starts with the right person.
Fourthidea isn’t your ordinary ad agency. And we’re not looking for an ordinary AE. We hire people who are achievement-oriented, dedicated and passionate because we’re continually striving to deliver extraordinary strategy, creative and results for our select clientele.
As an agency we are known as much for the environment we cultivate as the work we create. The person who will succeed in this position is someone who can balance a passion for excellence with a spirit of camaraderie and teamwork. Yes, sometimes we work long hours to get the job done, but it doesn’t feel like work because the people here are as much family as colleagues and we help one another rise to the occasion.
Here’s the stuff we need you to do:
- Liaise between client and internal staff to ensure on-time, on-budget campaigns
- Write insightful, provocative and effective brand strategy for clients
- Develop accurate budgets, and realistic work plans for assigned client accounts
- Review and evaluate media/creative strategy, research reports, and client data
- Gather and analyze marketing research
- Prepare all work requests and strategic client briefs
- Build great relationships—communicating with clients to manage their needs and expectations
- Produce the foundational elements of branding including positioning development, marketing plans, IMC planning, and statistics analysis/reporting
- Network online and offline to generate new business opportunities
- Identify and pursue new opportunities to add value within current client portfolios
Here’s the stuff we want you to have:
- 3-5 years industry experience in account management at an agency
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication or related fields
- A strong marriage of creative and analytical mentalities
- Proven ability to execute in-depth strategies for B2B & B2C clients
- Experience in travel/tourism marketing and/or professional services a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management
- Ability to multitask & remain cool under pressure
- Extreme aversion to the ordinary
- Committed to treating teammates with openness, honesty and fairness
Here’s how you let us know you’re interested :
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org