Match MG is seeking an Account Manager/Experiential Producer for our Buffalo, NY office to work on large nationally recognized accounts. In this role, you will be the day-to-day client liaison on all programs from development through complete execution, managing all facets independently with little supervision. It will require creative, strategic and tactical insight to manage design and production facets, including keeping on top of industry trends, development of “out of the box” and unique concepts, development of compelling and impressive pitches, transitioning visions into realities, aggressively managing program budgets and timelines and developing/maintaining strong relationships with internal departments and external partners.
The Account Manager is expected to stay abreast of what’s coming next, have a strong knowledge of experiential marketing concepts and experience with: integrated marketing events, event production, promotions, and social media campaigns.
Ability to travel nationwide based on client and agency needs.
- Responsible for the overall management of projects, always striving to push the standards on agency creativity and output and maximization of client relationships, ROI, and account profitability
- Maintains significant expertise in an array of market trends, competitive atmosphere, experiential and integrated marketing, interactive technology, large and small scale event production, influencer and social media marketing
- Fully understand the client’s business needs and challenges (including industry knowledge in a variety of categories, including sports, travel, technology), while committed to delivering the agency’s business objectives and goals
- Aide in the development of creative concepts, inspired briefs and pitches/proposals/presentations
- Implement client solutions through complete execution, including budget and timeline management, managing design and build facets
- Write and present strong presentations and/or program documents and reports to clients
- Translate from vision to production by working with internal and external creative/production teams, remaining cognizant of timeline and budgetary requirements
- Able to anticipate and deliver on client’s visual communication needs, and manage production to meet or exceed the client’s creative standards
- Is a masterful written and verbal communicator. Has the ability to write creatively and descriptively, while selling ideas with passion
- Production of detailed operational plans including servicing and delivery schedules, load in and strike schedules, accessibility, on-site communications, weather preparedness and contingency planning
- Foster strong relationships and communication built on trust with client, supervisor, internal teams and partners
- Keep senior account lead informed of all account activities
- Manage direct reports, providing coaching and direction as needed
Professional Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years of event marketing experience
- Minimum 3 years of agency experience
- Strong background in large scale consumer event production
- Strong client focus including managing/building relationships
- Additional experience in at least one specialized area out of the following: retail design execution, set fabrication, sports and/or music event activations, mobile marketing tours
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing or business preferred
- Possesses a keen eye for design and consumer experiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to grow existing business
- Strong manager with great planning, organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Sound industry knowledge, solid judgement, and confirmed strategic planning skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership, proactive approach, drive and desire to be accountable for performance
- Budget management expertise with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office products
About Match MG
We are North America's leading integrated marketing services agency (integrated/experiential /digital). We believe if you offer a solution, then it needs to be seamlessly integrated across all consumer touch-points. Our service practices cover the entire path through purchase and truly drive results by building deep relationships between consumers and brands. Working in collaboration with our partners, we love to design campaigns that create emotional connections that win the hearts and minds of consumers.
We offer a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits, retirement plan, vacation/personal time, a dynamic work environment, and much more. Check us out at www.matchmg.com.
Match MG provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.