FARM is looking for an experienced Account Supervisor to guide and develop clients’ marketing programs, providing strategically sound solutions to clients’ business objectives. This person is responsible for providing value-based pricing and writing proposals for new and existing clients, as well as continuously looking for opportunities to grow accounts. The Account Supervisor must maintain deep knowledge of their clients’ business, industry and competition and is ultimately responsible for the overall success of their clients’ overarching programs.
- In depth knowledge of client’s business, key performance indicators, industry + competition.
- Builds strong working relationship with client.
- Drives the strategic direction of account.
- Pitches + defends agency work, concepts and proposals.
- Ensures the work is on brand and achieves client goals.
- Focus on overall account health and bringing challenges/concerns to the client.
- Client service/relations or sales/account development experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving, time management skills in a deadline-driven environment
- Attention to detail; strong organizational, interpersonal and management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work with various team members.
- Detailed, in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
PREFFERED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- General advertising, marketing or direct marketing knowledge and/or experience, prior project management experience, prior strategic/creative experience.
- Education in marketing, communications, public relations, advertising, psychology or sociology.
- 7+ years B to B Marketing experience, either through an agency role or corporate organization.
- SaaS and Automotive experienced preferred.
- Must have demonstrated success and experience in strategic marketing and building/executing a multi-channel marketing plan.
Does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Since 1986, FARM has been helping local and national clients grow their business, going beyond traditional advertising disciplines such as direct mail, print, and broadcast communications to cultivate true strategic partnerships through research, planning, and ideation. Our clients include retail grocers, financial institutions, insurance companies, and automotive SAAS companies, and energy providers among others. FARM offers a competitive salary and benefits in a supportive, team oriented atmosphere where we all work hard and have FUN in a culture of many perks such as casual dress and many special events!