Buffalo Spree Publishing is looking to hire an Advertising Coordinator/Executive Assistant. Buffalo Spree is a growing, super, fast- paced environment and we are looking for a real go-getter!
The individual we are seeking should possess strong organizational skills, be highly motivated, have a strong interest in sales & marketing, be computer savvy, have a full understanding of Word and Excel and understand the mindset of a Sales Executive. Customer Service is a priority and in this role and you’ll share in the responsibility of handling marketing proposals, ad agreements and data base building. You will assist in managing advertising materials, full campaign reviews and monthly special sections in all of our publications. You’ll play a key role in servicing clients and you’ll work hand in hand with Sales Reps and Publisher.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
• Training new employees/ reps on ad system/CRM Software
• Assist in set up of sale sheets and media kits
• Manage deadlines & work orders
• Assist in executing advertising proposals & campaigns
• Assist in building databases for multiple products
• Manage proofing of special sections
• Assist the sales team in handling customer needs and client services
• Manage processing of weekly sales reports to include run sheets, production reports, etc.
• Weekly sales meeting minutes
• Strong written & verbal skills required
• Motivated, organized & attention to details
• Excellent computer & customer service skills
We are a work hard, play hard company!