- Contribute as part of a smooth running, time sensitive / efficient creative team that anticipates and thinks in advance.
- Execute strategies, concepts and ideas, with a focus on financial services accounts and potential new client work.
- Oversee projects through the initial concept to completion, understanding the clients’ objectives.
- Embrace collaboration and interact with Creative Directors, Copywriters and Account Executives to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned product(s).
- Understand the target audience as well as the integrated marketing that an assignment fits within.
- Help to maintain client brand consistency.
- Assist senior design staff as needed.
- Maximize productivity and cost effectiveness, completing projects on time.
- 3-5 years of design experience, preferably with some agency experience
- Experience with print and digital design
- Attention to detail; strong organizational skills
- Ability to take ownership of work and meet deadlines
- Capable of managing several projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Financial services, insurance and/or direct marketing experience is preferred by not required
Since 1986, FARM has been helping local and national clients grow their business, going beyond traditional advertising disciplines such as direct mail, print, and broadcast communications to cultivate true strategic partnerships through research, planning, and ideation. Our clients include retail grocers, financial institutions, insurance companies, and automotive SAAS companies, and energy providers among others. FARM offers a competitive salary and benefits in a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere where we all work hard and have FUN in a culture of many perks such as casual dress and many special events!