Summary: At Jib Sheet we partner with healthcare and non-profit organizations to drive consumer-centered branding and digital marketing. Unlike traditional agencies, we are tearing down department walls to create a completely collaborative environment driving better results and communication both inside and out.
Our crew is scaling quickly and we are seeking an Art Director with entrepreneurial traits.
Jump on board and create beside our Creative and Marketing Directors to enhance our client portfolio and spice up the digital landscape.
Support creative conceptualization, design execution, and production needs for our client portfolio, focusing primarily on Social Media content. The ideal candidate has a proven background in the digital landscape across various social media platforms. Possessing a strong, flexible work ethic, the candidate will generate an innovative approach to communicate with target audiences in mind, while optimizing and ideating based on fast-paced industry trends and best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Translate business goals and initiatives into compelling and innovative digital assets (static and video) for social and display advertising needs
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of social media platforms to make informed design decisions
- Responsible for the editing of photography, video, and motion graphics
- Brainstorm and collaborate with other creative and production team members on assets that adhere to brand guidelines and drive clients’ bottom lines
- Perform quality assurance on all deliverables
- Utilize research, data, and analytic insights to make informed design decisions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience: 3-5+ years of design experience (agency experience preferred but not required)
- BFA In Graphic Design
- Must provide a strong portfolio showcasing uniquely eye-catching, business-focused, data-driven design
- Proven Adobe Creative Suite experience (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premier, and Adobe Animate)
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, creative, and collaborative environment
- Works well independently or as a team player, is self-accountable and maintains due dates among simultaneous projects
- Well-organized, strong attention to detail, and impeccable time management skills
- Possess a self-motivated, proactive attitude towards identifying opportunities and initiating growth throughout emerging areas