The team at Eaton Brothers is expanding, and we're hiring a full time business development manager to take key accounts in the home & garden and cemetery divisions to the next level.
This candidate will work closely with the owners of the company to develop and execute goals and plans related to the development of products and business units. Experience in marketing and sales is preferred.
Organized and meticulous, with a willingness to learn and adapt is paramount to candidates' success.
This is an opportunity to grow, learn, and be part of an enthusiastic team at Eaton Brothers.
What does a Business Development Manager do at Eaton Brothers?
- Propose new business opportunities to management.
- Expand the company's reach and market position.
- Execute the sale of the company's products and services.
- Create a comprehensive marketing strategy for a new opportunity.
- Generate a list of potential clients and business partners for a new opportunity.
- Be knowledgeable about the market into which the company is expanding.
What makes a great Business Development Manager?
- Project management skills: 2-5 years managing projects across teams or product lines.
- Passion for detail: helping solve resource issues, supply chain concerns, sales and product information for each customer
- Excellent communication skills: ability to convey information succinctly and accurately to both customers and peers.
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
Compensation and Perks:
- Salary: $50,000-60,000 per year before bonus
- PTO, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time
- Flexible Schedules
- Bonus Potential