Storage, Inventory & Client Service Associate
The goal of this position is to ensure excellent service standards for FBD2, clients and prospects.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide outstanding services and ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in client development and retention programs.
- Deliver product trainings and presentations to clients.
- Address client inquiries about products and services in a timely fashion.
- Identify new business opportunities with client contacts.
- Analyze client concerns and work with other teams to provide immediate resolutions.
- Develop process improvements to achieve service goals.
- Maintain a database of current and prospective client information
- Organize regular client meetings to strengthen client relationships.
- Obtain client feedbacks and make recommendations to meet or exceed client needs.
- Log and track all customer calls.
- Generate client service reports for management.
- Develop best practices to improve service quality and productivity.
- Notify customers about new product developments and enhancements.
- Stay up-to-date about company products and services.
Storage & Inventory Program
- Handle the details associated with preparing shipments and responsible for making arrangements for shipment pick-up and delivery.
- Handle merchandise inventory software and systems related to all internal stock and external storage materials.
- Ensure that warehouse/storage area is
clean and maintained at all times.
- Take part in year-end and general inventory procedures.
- Experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listener
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to follow company procedures, guidelines and policies
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to move and lift 100 lbs.
- Have a valid driver’s license