We are seeking a digital-savvy Community Manager / Executive Assistant to work closely with our CEO to manage and grow our brand across channels. The Community Manager will ultimately be the voice of our brand and will be the first point of contact for our customers, both on and offline. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for brand management and social media, an empathetic nature, and the ability to multi-task effectively. You will be expected to take control of our online voice, build brand awareness and engage the digital community. Having an outgoing personality is a must, as in-person networking and PR is also part of the job.
• Develop brand awareness and online community
• Find and engage new users
• Answer user/customer inquiries in a timely, efficient and empathetic manner
• Grow and nurture our online community in an authentic fashion
• Build and maintain customer trust
• Generate and interpret key metrics
• Represent the brand at in person events
• Identify online and in person PR opportunities
• Interface effectively with marketing and development teams
• Collaborate with Social Media Manager to maintain brand consistency across channels
• Stay on top of new developments and opportunities in the industry
• Assist CEO in communicating with potential and current client base
• Support CEO in an administrative fashion as needed-- answering emails, calls, booking travel, etc.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, with transparency, in both speech and writing
• Capable of maintaining poise and calm under pressure
• Resourceful, adaptable, reliable nature
• Strategic thinker with a knack for multi-tasking
• A Passion for fostering online communities and engaging with users
• Extremely organized and attentive to detail in everything - from maintaining schedules to spotting typos.
• Experience with social listening tools, Facebook business manager, Google Analytics
• Experience with HARO, Sparktoro, Mailchimp, WordPress, blog writing a plus
Reports directly to CEO and Marketing Director
Full-time, 40 hours/week on site