Concept. Content. Copy that.
FourthIdea is looking for a talented copywriter to join their dynamic creative department. The right candidate will have 2-5 years experience in writing for an advertising agency or related experience in another field. He, or she, will have the ability to transform marketing objectives and creative briefs into ideas, concepts, and marketing communications that provoke thought, evoke emotion and inspire action.
Job Skills + Requirements
- The ability to understand the nuances of writing for a variety of different channels such as print, digital, video, direct mail and others.
- Strong conceptual abilities—you are confident starting from a blank sheet of paper to help drive projects forward.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- A collaborative spirit that lets you engage with like-minded people who have a passion for delivering incredible creative.
- The flexibility and proficiency to handle long- and short-form copy projects with equal mastery.
- The power to self-start and take projects from concept to copy on your own.
- Must like dogs.
What we'll give to you:
FourthIdea is a full-service advertising and branding agency that prides itself on a creative and collaborative culture. It is the goal of the agency to provide an environment where in everyone can succeed. The right candidate will have the opportunity to write for blue chips clients; creating video, digital and print content that will play to a national audience. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as a clear path for career advancement.
If this sounds like an opportunity tailor-made for you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.