Summary: At Jib Sheet we partner with healthcare and non-profit organizations to drive consumer-centered branding and digital marketing. Unlike traditional agencies, we are tearing down department walls to create a completely collaborative environment driving better results and communication both inside and out.
Our crew is scaling quickly and we are seeking a Copywriter & Social Media Coordinator with entrepreneurial traits.
Jump on board and curate beside our Creative and Marketing Directors to enhance our client portfolio and spice up the digital landscape.
Enhance client communications as you strategize, curate, and manage the consumer perception through creative copywriting, social media management, and paid advertising. The ideal candidate is a self-accountable creative with a passion for the latest trends in digital and consumer behavior.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Email and SMS marketing and social media copy
- Create and manage blogs for all brands
- Creative writing
- Internal company collateral
- Website content
- Post to all brands social media outlets daily
- Monitor comments and interact with customers on all social platforms daily (engagement)
- Monitor and report analytics to team and client
- Creative and exhibits a passion for the latest trends in social media
- Works with Creative Director, Marketing Director and client to strategize and execute on paid digital campaigns
- Monitor analytics and adjust for optimized performance
- Knowledgeable background on how to optimize platform placement of ads for clients’ bottom line
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to create and maintain a unique, brand specific voice
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated while still working within a collaborative team environment
- 3-5+ years of copy/content creation experience (agency experience preferred but not required)
- 3-5+ years of social media management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik-tok, etc) for a brand and be able to show past examples
- 3+ paid advertising experience and be able to show past examples