Manage Our Process. Shape Your Career.
FourthIdea is looking for a talented Creative Services Project Manager (CSPM) to help manage our creative services department. From trafficking and scheduling to estimating and vendor coordination, it is a mission-critical position that touches all aspects of our business. The right candidate will have exemplary project management, multi-tasking and communication skills as well as the ability to collaborate with client service and creative teams. He, or she, will work with the executive team to develop long-term agency processes while keeping all active projects on point and on budget.
Our ideal candidate will have 3-5 years marketing industry experience managing creative and production budgets/scheduling. General project management excellence with a strong attention to detail. Experience in the travel and hospitality industries beneficial. Positive attitude a must—calm, confident presence and demeanor is important. Intermediate level skills in Pages, Numbers/Excel, Keynote/PPYT and Adobe CC.
Job Skills + Requirements
- The CSPM is responsible for creating project schedules, estimates, assigning team member tasks/hours (and follow up), managing short- and long-term resource plans, and scheduling adjustments/revisions.
- The CSPM also schedules and runs weekly team status meetings.
- The CPSM will energize and drive the creative/production team towards moving our clients’ business forward—through action and results.
- It is important that the CSPM understand the client budget and be able to work with the executive team to meet cost expectations, while also ensuring the quality of creative deliverables and efficiency of staffing resources.
- The CSPM is the liaison among the internal departments of FourthIdea.
- The CSPM will also handle production management and vendor procurement: bidding, negotiating, scheduling and (everyone’s favorite task) doing purchase orders.
- The CSPM will have a working knowledge of software such as: Pages, Numbers/Excel, Keynote/PPYT and Adobe CCExperience (agency management and project management software is a plus).
- The CSPM is responsible for managing change orders and author’s alterations (AA’s) within our agency management software.
- Social Media Project Management also falls under the CSPM, with responsibility for managing and scheduling Social Network posts for FourthIdea company pages.
- On behalf of the creative team, the CSPM will manage supplies, office equipment and office environment.
- They will also coordinate key training initiatives for the creative team as identified by the executive team.
What we'll give to you:
FourthIdea is a full-service advertising and branding agency that prides itself on a creative and collaborative culture. It is the goal of the agency to provide an environment where in everyone can succeed. The right candidate will have the opportunity to manage multi-media projects for blue chip clients in the Travel and Tourism sector as well as others - all in a dynamic and positive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as a clear path for career advancement.
If this sounds like an opportunity tailor-made for you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.