- Build and execute social media campaigns, including but not limited to:
- Development and integration of videos into social media marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate digital marketing plans and SEM to align with My Crosby’s Rewards plans and the additional promotional plans of the Category Managers, Director of Food Service and Franchise Foods Manager.
- Maintain and keep current Crosby’s website (WordPress platform), regularly monitoring best practices.
- Assist with social media recruitment of successful Reid Companies associates on respective platforms.
- Maintain and update Reid Petroleum website.
- Build and update style guide, graphic and visual identity.
- Development and management of electronic image advertising, including menu boards, and dispenser advertising with support and collaboration from Category Manager(s).
- Design of internally and externally utilized on-site advertising (sell sheets, banners, ads, billboards, etc.) to achieve consistent brand presentation and visual impact.
- Maintain all product images on Crosby’s app and website.
- Assist with the creation and ordering of signage for the recruitment of successful Crosby’s Associates.
- Engage customers and manage how they interact with Reid Companies across social media platforms.
- Coordinate with all partners involved in producing in-store signage (banners, ads, etc.) to coordinate and maximize visual impact while adhering to respective company standards and style guides.
- Work alongside the Director of Marketing and Merchandising in partnership with our ad agency to communicate a consistent message across all media (print, radio, digital, social).
- Analyze social media activities and their impact on business results.
- Report on progress against goals and relevant social marketing metrics to management.
- Coordinate, collaborate and build relationships with vendor social marketing teams to integrate with national and regional brand campaigns.
- Collaborate with Crosby’s Store Operations Team, Merchandising Team, Loyalty Program Manager and Fuel Marketing Manager and monitor guest/survey feedback, while leveraging knowledge, competitive insights, and industry trends to consistently advocate for the guest experience.
- Facilitate shared culture between Reid Companies and its consumer bases, sharing opportunities for cultivation with management.
- Stay current and informed on industry trends through trade magazines, attending seminars, and conferences.