JOB SUMMARY: Digital Content Manager will report to the Creative Director and work with Marketing leadership to plan, design, and execute cohesive strategies, creation, and deployment for all emails. The Digital Content Manager will manage a team that will assist with all web and social content. The Digital Content Manager will also collaborate with the Media Buyer in planning our Digital advertising content, gather available analytics, and be responsible for implementing and evolving our SEM/SEO. This individual will work with their team to craft and implement a cohesive social media and web marketing strategy. This person will be a part of a dynamic, energized team and will have the opportunity to lead all digital campaigns to increase guest retention, and attract new guests. This person will need to be able to manage multiple and changing priorities and execute with tight deadlines. All duties are to be performed within the guidelines of the Seneca Gaming Corporation’s policies and procedures, Internal Control Standards and objectives.
1. Must be 21 years of age or older upon employment.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Email Marketing, Advertising or relevant marketing degree is required. 3. Must have a minimum five (5) years of experience in email marketing.
4. Must have proven experience in developing and implement SEM/SEO campaigns.
5. Knowledge and an understanding of CMS, CRS and e-mail marketing required. Salesforce and Marketing Cloud is a plus.
6. Google Analytics certification is a plus.
7. Must have experience leading teams in a collaborative environment.
8. Experience in executing email and online marketing campaigns.
9. Must have experience and an advanced working knowledge of HTML.
10. Must have experience and working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver
11. Must have experience with creating, deploying, and reporting on email campaigns.
12. Must be proficient with web and app platforms.
13. Proficiency with Microsoft Office with strong emphasis on Word and Excel is required.
14. Must be able to communicate strategies effectively, both in writing and verbally.
15. Must be highly creative, outgoing team player, and able to work well at a high pace under tight deadlines.
16. Must have a proven ability to work effectively with little guidance in a single or team environment.
17. Will be required to work some evenings and weekends so scheduling flexibility and dependability required.