National Fuel is currently seeking a Digital Content Specialist for an outstanding career opportunity in our Corporate Communications department located at our corporate headquarters in Williamsville, N.Y. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Develop web and intranet content strategies that align with marketing/communications targets both long term and short term as well as brand consistency and standards. Create, enhance and maintain content to achieve business objectives.
- Collaboratively design and develop engaging site content and layout with subject matter experts and the CorpComm team.
- Writing and editing strategic, clear, creative, and clean SEO-drive copy. Includes requesting and integrating content submissions and ideas from collaborators across the Company.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics. Knowledge/experience with Google Analytics preferred.
- Increase web traffic across platforms by assisting with content distribution to online channels and social media.
- Ensure all data and work is legally compliant (e.g. copyright protection)
- Remain current on developments and generate new ideas to draw the attention of the audience.
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism٫ Marketing or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a digital content specialist with at least two to three years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the company's brand identity.
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language.
- Ability to write, interpret, and edit HTML scripts and online publishing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Advanced written communication skills.
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objectives.
- Comprehension of and familiarity with social media.
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, N.Y. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western New York and northwestern Pennsylvania. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Funded Retirement Savings Account
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Charitable Giving Programs
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by DATE
6363 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
Please reference position #XX-XXXNY in the subject line of your email