Cypress North Corp, a leading software engineering and digital marketing firm in Buffalo, NY, is seeking a tactical full-time employee to assist with digital ad campaigns. Candidates should be willing to absorb new information, follow directions precisely and have enthusiasm unknown to mankind. Candidate should be comfortable working autonomously and be self-motivated.
- Learn the ins-and-outs of digital marketing
- Work together with clients to strategize and plan successful digital marketing campaigns
- Create, analyze, and optimize SEM and SMM campaigns
- Optimize and create keyword targets, banners, and other ads
- Develop, manage, and optimize retargeting
- Find and implement new opportunities in search, social, lead generation, and display
- Create and optimize landing pages
- AB testing across multiple channels
- Work independently and within a team to reach individual and department goals
- Assist in the management of assigned client relationships, including the growth of accounts
- Evaluate client websites, with a focus on understanding clients’ business, online goals, and objectives
- Develop keyword advertising copy, keyword terms, and campaign strategy following search engine specifications, guidelines and best practices, while meeting client objectives.
- Superior problem solving
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate large volumes of data in Excel
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and work independently
With the application, please include an essay about a tough problem that you've solved and the exact solution that you came up with (& why).