The Aleron marketing and communications team is service-focused, team-minded, and looking to grow! We value creatives who are ready to contribute within our fast-paced environment—an environment that handles the needs of multiple companies, domestically and in 13 other countries. We’re seeking a proven marketer and graphics SME with a positive spirit and project management experience to join the team in this exciting time, as we hone several new company brands and look to make an impact in the market.
Assists with the design of digital and print assets and is responsible for coordination across all online platforms, websites, social media, email marketing, and marketing automation, including research, blog posting, lists, and analytics with the goal of increasing visibility and developing leads.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain website content across all Aleron companies and keep current;
- Post all blog articles, including sourcing and formatting appropriate imagery;
- Assist with graphic design projects both digital and print, including ads, brochures, emails, signage, and other collateral;
- Assist with email marketing and marketing automation, including campaigns, layout, and distribution;
- Coordinate mailing list compilation from internal sources and purchased external lists;
- Ensure compliance with GDPR, CASL, and CAN-SPAM;
- Coordinate annual website audits, field web forms, and assist with analytics;
- BA degree in communications, marketing, design, or other business-related field;
- 3 years of experience with corporate marketing/communications;
- 1 year of experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite (advanced knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), email marketing/marketing automation platforms, CMS, basic HTML, social media strategy
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience with CRM, WordPress, and video;
- Understanding of the B2B sales/buy lifecycle;
- Strong verbal and excellent business writing communication skills.
- Upon offer of employment, candidate will be subject to a pre-employment screening process.
Since 1957, Aleron (formerly Superior Group) companies have been relied on to deliver end-to-end workforce and business solutions underpinned by our consultative, proactive approach. Aleron companies—including Acara Solutions, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, and others—are unified by a common vision: connecting people and business in ways that change lives. As the backbones of our organization, Aleron Shared Resources employees are critical and highly valued for their expert, cross-company support.