Are you a multidisciplinary designer who is looking to grow and expand your skill set?
Do you enjoy using design to fuel a brand?
Could you see yourself thriving in a super busy-crazy-exciting-fun marketing department?
If so, you may be our next Graphic Design and Digital Strategist
Aleron is looking for an emerging creative to join our marketing team at 500 Pearl Street in downtown Buffalo. In this position, you’ll help us execute strategies for the Aleron group of companies (Acara Solutions, Acara Solutions India, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Superior Jobs, TalentRise, Viaduct), partners, and future brands.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Graphic Design and Digital Strategist is the subject matter expert on all things digital and design. This position assists with the design of digital and print assets and is responsible for daily coordination and implementation across all online platforms, with the goal of increasing visibility and developing leads.
- Plan, execute, and measure all digital marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM, email marketing/CRM, marketing automation, video, and PPC and advertising campaigns
- Spearhead website development, integrations, strategy, hosting, and mobile apps, including execution, and serve as the point person with outside developers
- Oversee all website analytics tools, keywords, and SEO initiatives, as well as forms, chat, and other integrations
- Coordinate marketing automation/email marketing program and lead efforts relating to landing pages, A/B testing, email/drip campaigns, and integration with CRM
- Work with IT and other departments on integrating data, customer portals, recruiting on social media, and other marketing-related technologies
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, evaluate customer experience, and assess across all channels against KPIs
- Provide advanced support and configuration for social media, and develop strategy
- Design print and digital collateral and other assets across a variety of platforms, including web, print, video, email, and social media and ensure compliance with brand guidelines
- Collaborate with sales and delivery on marketing materials to support internal and external customers
- Provide support regarding social media and blog efforts
- Research digital channels, stay current on trends, and identify opportunities
Here's who we are:
- Global workforce and business solutions company
- Keystone organization representing nine different brands
- Industry leader since 1957
- Engaging group of thoughtful and creative pros
- Masters of our craft in marketing, sales, and thought leadership
- Excited to hear from you!
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or other business-related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a corporate marketing/communications environment
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, marketing automation, SEO/SEM, inbound marketing, social media marketing
- Ability to create appealing designs that effectively communicate our brand messaging
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Will thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Upon offer of employment, candidates will be subject to a pre-employment screening process.