The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting with digital media for the company and supporting various marketing initiatives as needed. This position will work closely with the Director of Digital Engagement to advance the overall digital presence of Elderwood and its related companies within the Post-Acute Partners family. This full-time role requires an enthusiastic, motivated and detail-oriented individual to manage and evaluate a variety of digital media programs on an ongoing basis.
- Provide day-to-day support to the Marketing team as needed.
- Setup and manage paid social media programs through Facebook Ad Manager.
- Develop keyword analyses, setup and manage paid search programs.
- Proficiency in Google Ads, Google My Business and other Google products.
- Acquire and compile audience research, vendor proposals and proof of performance.
- Work with Director of Digital Engagement to develop reports for digital media programs.
- Monitor online reviews across multiple channels using reputation management system.
- Experience in or desire to learn programmatic digital media buying and management.
- Experience with landing page development, WordPress or other content management systems is preferred.
- Experience with email marketing and automation programs is a plus.
- Ability to think proactively, problem-solve and shift course as needed.
- Must stay up-to-date with current trends in digital and social media, technology and overall digital marketing landscape.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Media, Communications or related field
- A strong understanding of marketing concepts
- 1-3+ years of experience managing paid search and social media campaigns.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Must be actively engaged in continuous improvement, education and training. A love of learning is a necessity for success in this role.