The Digital Marketing Coordinator works with the Director of Digital Marketing and the VP of Marketing & Communications to coordinate, implement, and monitor a wide range of digital marketing initiatives including paid search, display, social media and inbound marketing programs. This individual provides regular reporting and proof of performance for paid digital campaigns. The DMC will also be responsible for supporting various marketing initiatives, compiling audience research, maintaining Enterprise web site information and collaborating with the Marketing team to monitor websites for search engine optimization, usability and performance.
- Elderwood is a strong and growing company
- We are ranked among the Nation’s Best; for example, most of our skilled nursing facilities have met the rigorous standards required to earn a Quality Award from the American Health Care Association, the most prestigious honor in long-term care
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a hybrid work model!
- Our employees have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents and in the communities we serve
- Reviltalized downtown location with FREE PARKING!!
- Establishes and manages paid social media programs through Facebook Ad Manager.
- Creates creative company marketing materials including digital and social media ads, website content, and builds landing pages.
- Develops keyword analyses, setup and management of paid search programs.
- Acquires and compiles audience research, vendor proposals and proof of performance.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Google Ads, Google My Business and other Google products.
- Works with Director of Digital Marketing to develop reports for digital media programs.
- Regularly monitors websites for SEO performance and opportunities.
- Monitors, evaluates and responds to online reviews across multiple channels using reputation management system in conjunction with facility leadership.
- Monitors media websites for news coverage pertaining to the company and compiles quarterly news digest summaries.
- Provides day-to-day support to the Marketing team.
- Stays up-to-date with current trends in digital and social media, technology and overall digital marketing landscape.
- Arrives to work on time, regularly, and works as scheduled.
- Recognizes and follows the dress code of the facility including wearing name tag at all times.
- Follows policy and procedure regarding all electronic devices, computers, tablets, etc.
- Supports and abides by Elderwood’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Abides by Elderwood’s businesses code of conduct, compliance and HIPAA policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor, management staff or Administrator.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience managing paid search and social media campaigns
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer usage and various applications including Microsoft Office, Adobe PhotoShop and InDesign
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of:
- Developing content for online consumption
- Paid media and social media advertising platforms, best practices and metrics
- Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook Ad Manager (certification in Google Ads, Google Analytics, and/or Facebook Professional required)
- SEO best practices, online reputation management and listings
- Programmatic digital media buying and management (or willingness to learn)
- Experience with website content management, landing page development (Word Press), experience with html, css, or java desired
- Experience with Google Tag Manager preferred but not required
- Experience with email marketing and automation programs desired
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred
Apply Today at www.elderwoodcareers.com