Creatively analytical. Analytically creative. And strategic like you wouldn’t believe. That’s what Mr. Smith is looking for in a Digital Marketing Specialist.
We work with clients across a wide swath of industries, but they all have one thing in common: they want their brand to enjoy consistent, predictable success. That’s where you come in.
Through your understanding of digital marketing tools and best practices, combined with a careful assessment of any given client’s brand, core competencies, and value proposition, you’ll help develop, deploy, measure, and optimize digital marketing strategies that are custom-tailored to make a difference for the diverse goals of our client base.
You’ll work closely with our clients and our entire team to create and execute digital marketing campaigns with clean, effective design and a user-centered development approach. And when it comes to driving results? As we always say, unforgettable is the only thing that matters.
The person in the role of Digital Marketing Specialist at Mr. Smith Agency will be closely involved on a daily basis with the overall planning, execution, and measurement of digital marketing strategies for our clients, including:
- Development of full-funnel content strategies designed to generate and convert traffic
- Coordination of campaign creation and management across various paid channels including: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Display Network, and more.
- Analysis of conversion path ecosystems combining Advertising, Calls to Action, Landing Pages, Content Creation, Workflow Automation, and more
- Development of KPI reporting systems
- Data-based optimization of all digital marketing efforts to proactively drive positive client outcomes
- Strong understanding of digital marketing principles and tools
- Above average writing skills and understanding of different mediums
- Ability to quantify and qualify data from diverse sources while making strategic decisions
- Proven experience in the management of PPC, Social, and Display advertising campaigns
- Proven experience in SEO best practices and ability to create compelling copy
- Ability to execute efficiently across all marketing channels including Email, Social Media, Advertising, Inbound, and others
- Understanding of traditional measurement metrics and ability to creatively develop new ones
- Team-oriented attitude and belief that true communication is as much about listening as it is talking
- Ability to work on a wide variety of projects at any given moment