Do you have a fascination for innovation and industrial technology? Do you want to work in a company who is expanding globally where you can truly make a difference? Look no further, Columbus McKinnon is the company for you. We are looking for talented people who can think differently, act with integrity, and win as a team - we're just getting started.
We design and make material handling products and solutions, but the most important part of our business is our people. We have been a hard working company for over 140 years – proud of our heritage, where we come from, and where we’re going. As Columbus McKinnon grows, so does our need for driven and inspired employees. We are publicly traded and expanding globally – to new markets, geographies, and distribution channels. Join our winning team!
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be a key contributor on our digital marketing team - reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for both digital and traditional design, along with assisting and driving all digital marketing activities and strategy for the organization’s largest business unit, Industrial Products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and design tools for creative marketing campaigns (digital and traditional), including digital advertising/web support, product catalogs, flyers & sales literature, trade show graphics, custom icons/branding, social media and more.
- Shoot and edit videos and photography in-house, coordinate with outside videographers and photographers.
- Ownership of brand consistency, messaging and creative assets.
- Collaborate with internal and external departments to develop and share content, creating end user demand for the company’s products and services.
- Maximize productivity and cost effectiveness in working with outside vendors.
- Support UX/UI designers and web developers.
- Own the relationship between Columbus McKinnon and a network of creative vendors (advertising agency, photographers, videographers, illustrators, printers, etc.), search for and develop new key partners.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, with a keen eye for design.
- Highly organized self-starter with the ability to lead multiple projects at once and prioritizing to meet deadlines and budget requirements.
- Maintains a collaborative, team relationship with peers and colleagues in order to effectively contribute to the group’s success and to help foster a positive work environment.
- Demonstrates a friendly, responsive, service-minded attitude to all internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates a willingness to accept change and new approaches, including additional responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year University. Preferred in Graphic Design, UX/UI/Web Design, Marketing, or an equivalent/relevant degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of digital design experience.
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere/Final Cut Pro X, Microsoft Office and Act-On.
- Photography, videography, animation and copywriting a plus.