Viaduct a sister company of Acara is currently seeking a Director of Digital Marketing Strategy for one of our clients, who is part of the startup community here in Buffalo, NY. The individual in this role manages digital marketing strategies specifically in the areas of paid social media and paid search (SEM / PPC), as well as targeting lookalike audiences and the utilization of content to drive successful conversion funnels. This individual should also have a rich understanding and hands-on experience in digital advertising (programmatic and direct), email marketing/CRM, analytics, website strategy, SEO and/or content marketing). This data-driven individual must be able to assess and initiate opportunities for growth and lead/project manage the implementation, test results, and overall process in a dynamic market.
- Oversee SEO, Email, paid strategy, implementation execution of all online marketing campaigns, including Search, Affiliate Marketing, Video, Retargeting, Display Networks
- Flawlessly set up, activate and manage approved campaigns in technology platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Display Network, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Generate paid search campaigns including keyword builds, ad group development, and ad copy
- Work across multiple accounts to provide support in campaign management, supporting multiple, simultaneous projects and deliverables
- Investigate potential audiences and contextual fits within social platforms and execute paid social campaigns
- Perform consumer and competitive research to understand our clients’ landscape, target audience behaviors, and KPIs
- Recommend search engines, partners and platforms to use based on KPIs
- Aggregate and analyze data from a variety of sources to inform hypotheses and testing/learning plans for paid social and paid search programs
- Develop reports that help effectively demonstrate optimization/performance highlights or develop a better understanding of keywords, audiences/environments that drive performance
- Create client-ready reports, presentations, case studies, and other deliverables
- 7 years’ general digital strategy experience in an agency, consultancy or brand marketing environment
- 5 years’ hands-on experience in paid search and paid social advertising in an agency, consultancy or in-house capacity required
- 5 years experience with strategizing, managing and executing paid search/social programs for B2B and/or B2C clients
- 5 years comprehensive understanding of paid search and paid social technology platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Display Network, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ability to present research/marketing data to executives, board members and investors
- Passion in growing startup