As head of the marketing department, oversee all communications, public relations and promotional activities selected to support the brand and marketing strategy. This includes design, production and distribution of print materials such as brochures, ads and direct response plus radio and television spots needed for broadcast campaigns. In line with the need to keep the brand In front of the target audience, manage press relations, special events and community outreach activities. Website maintenance, and social media participation represent additional tasks supervised as well as a detailed list below.
• Meeting with clients to discuss how we will market their property
• Taking photos for real estate properties
• Matterport 3D tours of properties for agents
• Downloading photos from digital cameras/Maintain digital cameras
• Adjusting photos of listings that are for sale or rent (web and print)
• Uploading photos to the web
• Entering exclusive rental and commercial properties
• Updating open house information on Multiple Listing System
• Creating brochures/postcards for listings that are on the market or sold
• Emailing brochures/postcards
• Creating ads for the various publications we advertise in (Buffalo Spree, Business
• Creating relocation packets and sales aids
• Managing the company email accounts
• Managing the website – create and update content pages and blog page
• Managing CRM and conducting CRM training for staff and agents
• Order business cards
• Order sale signs - commercial and residential
• General computer & printer maintenance
• Contacting IT for extensive computer Issues
• Contact advertising companies, News outlets, etc. for additional opportunities
• Create advertising proposals and review advertising agreements
• Maintain standard design theme throughout media
• Inform new agents on GBB processes
• Management of company social media accounts
• Hold weekly one-on-one meetings with Zillow team members
• Meet with Zillow Growth advisor weekly about progress of team and where they can improve and what their successes are.
• Managing our Zillow Team: Bi-Monthly Meetings/Training, Lead Management
As Director of Marketing you will assist a staff of realtors and serve as an Internal consultant to any business units within the corporation. Staying informed about marketing trends and monitoring industry changes helps maintain our firm’s competitiveness.
Skills and Attributes
Juggling multiple projects at once. Technical proficiency in a variety of software programs including those Integral to desktop publishing, Adobe Creative Suite and website maintenance. An ability to lead and work with vendors.