Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment? Are you passionate about developing strategic creative that enables measurable impacts on the clients you serve? Does the endless barrage of overhyped, overly worded job postings like what you just read make you want to die a little inside? Same! But enough of that. Gelia’s Buffalo office is looking to hire a fancy new Videographer/Editor. So, if you’re fond of shooting, editing and lighting in our very own private studio, we should talk. Send your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
• Reel (sorry) life editing experience: ~3-5 years
• Create engaging multimedia marketing content through typography, composition, layout, illustration, and animation for digital, social media and experiential projects.
• Proficiency with animation, editing, design, and presentation software—Adobe CC, including Premiere, After Efffects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Concept, storyboard, animate and edit (obviously) video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, exporting footage, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
• Keep projects on track, on time and on schedule. Powerful. Punctual. People. Please.
• Comfortable with advanced editing and FX tools, such as plugins and scripting.
• Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams and leaders. (Eye contact preferred but not required.)
• Create engaging and complex (But you make them look not-complex. Whoa.) videos for an array of mediums and a variety of venues, platforms and audiences.
• Ability to travel and is comfortable working on location, including industrial and manufacturing settings.
• Capture live-action, high-quality footage during basic to mid-level to high-level video capture sessions; by serving as camera operator/director of photography on both on location, and directing other videographers remotely.
• Familiarity in handling a wide range of filmmaking tools; including lighting, sound recording devices, gimbals and stabilizers and a variety of cameras.
• Experienced/licensed drone operators would be the bee’s knees.
Gelia, a top 10 B2B marketing communications agency in the US with offices in Buffalo, NY, Raleigh, NC and Peoria IL, is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression age, or national origin