Fuseideas is an award-winning, independent, full-service agency enabling clients to compete and win in a rapidly changing world. Established as a human connection agency, Fuseideas’ integrated team of over 80 professionals connects brands to people through a human connection point at the intersection of technology, media, creativity, and experiences. To find that human connection point, we need great people who believe in the power of humanity.
If you want to join an agency that believes in the power of human connection and enjoys working in creativity, media, technology, and experiences then we want to hear from you!
Fuseideas is seeking an Event Coordinator for our Buffalo, NY office to work on large nationally recognized accounts. This position provides support on the event management team in program execution. The role of the Event Coordinator is to assist the team in providing the highest quality level of client service and project management on their accounts. The primary responsibility is the organization, management, and dissemination of project work within the agency on a daily basis. Ability to travel up to 15%.
- Builds strong internal relationships within and across teams
- Responsible for the overall management of projects, always striving to push the standards on agency creativity and output and maximization of client relationships, ROI, and account profitability
- Fully understand the client’s business needs and challenges
- Creates and maintains event calendars
- Responsible for administrative tasks, including internal trafficking of projects (or trafficking of projects through all stages)
- Implement client solutions through complete execution, including budget and timeline management, managing design and build facets.
- Follows up on status of projects internally – production, budgets, schedules, and advises team of any delays or variances
- Hires and trains staffing for events, as well as prepares and modifies contracts
- Assists with shipping logistics
- Completes event day run of shows and other applications or materials, and coordinates set-up and tear-down of events
- Participates in and produces weekly status reports, meeting follow up reports (contact reports)
- Runs weekly efficiency reports
- Remains current on all aspects of client marketing trends and other areas affecting the client’s business
Minimum qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 2+ years of event marketing experience required
- Bachelors degree, emphasis in marketing or business preferred
- A “can-do” attitude, ambitious, and competitive spirit
- Action-oriented attitude
- Works well under pressure and deadlines, with exceptional time management skills
- Can articulate clearly with strong interpersonal skills
- Systematic and logical – develops and uses effective processes
- Strong organization skills
All of Fuseideas salary ranges are commensurate upon experience.
Fuseideas is an equal opportunity employer and we greatly value diversity within our establishment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.