The Field Marketing Coordinator is responsible for outreach and advocacy to further advance the mission, goals, and awareness of Greenlight Networks. This position serves as the marketing point of contact in the greater Buffalo area and across Erie and Niagara Counties. Primary responsibilities include community relationships, local events, and marketing tactics that drive interest and orders for Greenlight's services.
Reporting to the Market Development Manager, the position will:
- Identify marketing opportunities and tactics that will increase awareness and sign-ups for Greenlight's fiber to the home services. Work with the marketing team to execute local marketing tactics to generate interest in Greenlight's high-speed residential Internet service that will drive customer acquisition programs and tactics to meet penetration goals.
- Coordinate and manage community engagement and outreach activities in the greater Buffalo area. Build and manage relationships with local Community Boards, community-based organizations, and community stakeholders.
- Be the local content contributor for marketing campaigns, tactics, social media posts and ads.
- Identify community events in Greenlight serviceable areas that provide exposure opportunities for prospective customers. Coordinate all aspects of the event.
- Identify key neighborhood associations/neighborhood groups/block clubs that are influential in Greenlight's service territories. Work to foster and promote individual community advocates.
- Conduct educational seminars to inform community members regarding the benefits of fiber Internet and cord cutting tools and resources.
- Research local technical/cord cutting advisors and engage with Greenlight's business development team to formalize partnerships.
- Identify public relations opportunities for Greenlight across the Buffalo/Niagara region. Work with VP of Marketing to coordinate and leverage those opportunities.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 3-5 years in a marketing or related field
- Experience working in the Buffalo area community
- Experience in local community organizing, outreach and engagement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make effective presentations to external audiences.
- Ability to communicate company priorities related to network build-out, project development and permitting requirements in a clear and effective manner.
- Demonstrated project management ability
- Results oriented and possess the ability to multitask while meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse and decentralized team
- Valid NYS driver's license and ability to attend evening/weekend meetings and events
- Knowledge of Word, Power Point, Excel, and Google Docs
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume online by visiting Greenlight Networks careers page https://www.greenlightnetworks.com/careerspage/ and select search open positions to find the Field Marketing Coordinator role.
Greenlight Networks is an ultra-high-speed, broadband service provider, offering residential and small business customers Internet speeds up to a 2 Gigabit per second. Based in Rochester, NY and founded in 2011, the company builds, owns, and operates its fiber-optic networks to provide amazingly fast Internet connections to its customers. For more information on the company, visit GreenlightNetworks.com or find it on Facebook.com/GreenlightNetworks, and @GreenlightFiber on Twitter.