They say: “a picture is worth a thousand words.” But since we already have people to write the words, you can focus all your attention on creating tectonically moving visuals. With that kind of freedom, who wouldn’t want to be an Art Director at FARM? We’re crazy talented marketers with plenty of room for you to bring your best stuff. Now, show us what you’ve got
• Contribute as a mechanical artist and graphic designer within an efficient creative team.
• Participate in the development and execution of concepts for various media.
• Work productively and in an organized manner within a tight deadline / high volume environment.
• Participate in input / concept meetings by reviewing briefs and coming prepared to discuss challenges and / or possible solutions.
• Collaborate with Creative Director(s), creative staff, copywriters, and account service to meet project schedules.
• Help to maintain client brand consistency.
• Maximize productivity and cost effectiveness, completing projects on time.
• 3-5 years of design experience, preferably with some agency experience.
• Experience with print and digital design.
• Attention to detail; strong organizational skills.
• Ability to take ownership of work and meet deadlines.
• Capable of managing several projects simultaneously.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related field.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
Since 1986, FARM has been helping local and national clients grow their business, going beyond traditional advertising disciplines such as direct mail, print, and broadcast communications to cultivate true strategic partnerships through research, planning, and ideation. Our clients include retail grocers, financial institutions, insurance companies, and automotive SAAS companies, and energy providers among others. FARM offers a competitive salary and benefits in a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere where we all work hard and have FUN in a culture of many perks such as casual dress and many special events!