Mirror Matter, a crisp, energetic, and rapidly growing advertising agency in Downtown Buffalo, is seeking a Front-End Developer to interact with the Creative Team, execute a variety of website projects, and add value in a critical stage of expansion. You must be able to efficiently develop straightforward website builds with relative ease on quick turnarounds and as well as code more complex front-end designs with longer timelines.
- Lead the web design and development projects.
- Develop websites that are optimized for mobile.
- Ensure that all front end designs are developed and polished.
- Build from templates on several commonly used content management systems including WordPress, Drupal and Craft.
- Provide additional design and development support for other digital assignments such as email templates.
- Integrate third-party software with new and existing web systems.
- Assist in domain transferring, email migration and other information administration.
- Be open to working on-site the majority of the business week.
- Smoothly bridge the gap from design into development.
- Communicate openly with concerns, questions and suggestions.
- Four-year degree in computer science, digital media design or related concentraion.
- At least two years of professional experience designing and developing websites.
- Experience with multiple programming languages.
- Experience building off templates.
- Working knowledge of e-commerce platforms such as Shopify is a plus.
- Must be able to execute several simultaneous web projects within client budget and timeline.
- Design experience and a working knowledge base of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Experience working with CRM platforms such as Salesforce and Zoho.
- Experience working with automation platforms such as Hubspot and Marketo.
- Must be open to both full-time and contract work.
- Bright, proactive, attentive, conscientious.