We are looking for an ambitious and organized Front-End Developer to come and work with us on the next generation of digital experiences.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a front-end web developer who loves building out full experiences, from beautiful front-ends with a keen eye towards motion to assisting or taking part in setting up lightweight backends.
You’ll join our Digital team who are making digital experiences at an award-winning level, using a multitude of technologies.
We try to keep an open mind towards our stack, and encourage people to bring new technologies to the table. We are experienced in a wide range of technologies. In the end, we’re not tied to any particular stack but prefer to work in a somewhat unified manner.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- You have 3 - 5 years of experience of building digital solutions at a creative agency.
- You have experience making and producing complex digital products, and engaging brand experiences.
- You understand classic project management; scoping, planning, and running processes with our clients.
- You are nice, friendly and calm in the face of every challenge.
- You care about animation, interaction, and in general how stuff looks and feels. It’s great if you have experience with an animation library like anime.js or GSAP.
- You want to make websites that perform through high frame rates and short loading times, even on mobile devices.
- You have relevant work experience from an agency or consultancy.
- You are a Western New York resident as you will be working at our office in central Buffalo, New York.
- You are capable of developing new business opportunities that align with the agency goals and are within the agency’s core competencies boundaries.
- You have the ability to work on several projects at once.
- You work well both individually and as part of a team.
Who we are
Mr. Smith Agency is a brand strategy and digital studio founded in 2013. We are a multidisciplinary team of 10 including visual designers, developers, content creators, and storytellers.
What we do
We conceive, craft, and produce high-end digital experiences for companies. We combine creativity and technology in new and interesting ways.
How we do it
We like to work closely with our clients, and we are cross-functional by choice. We do not believe in the classic waterfall model; strategy, design, UX and tech come together in every client challenge and work as one toward a solution. We talk a lot and try different approaches before settling on a direction, and when we proceed to production we pride ourselves on a very high level of execution and delivery.
We have received several awards for our projects and campaigns which makes us proud and gives an inspiring atmosphere at the office.
Please upload resume here or send to email@example.com