We are looking for a well-rounded design professional to assist our busy in-house team with the production of digital and print marketing assets for both B2B and B2C national campaigns. In addition to supporting our traditional marketing initiatives, this role will require a designer to take a strong interest in the development and deployment of creative content on our social media accounts.
- Concept, design and schedule creative content for social media accounts that is in line with our brand voice and visuals. Monitor analytics and adjust creative strategy accordingly.
- Produce web graphics, build landing pages and assist with website maintenance
- Design and schedule weekly emails, monitor campaigns and report on analytics
- Design print collateral including advertisements, brochures, counter cards, window clings, catalogs and flyers
- Assist with Photography and Videography as needed
- Assist with copywriting for blogs, captions and collateral
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Design Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) in a MAC OS environment.
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp and WordPress
- Ability to adhere to digital and print design standards and demonstrate a strong sense of composition and typography
- Able to manage multiple short and long-term projects at once
- Must work well in a team environment, and collaborate effectively
- Able to work in multiple areas within the organization as needed
- Self-starter who works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines
- Able to take creative direction
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to actively listen and verbalize ideas effectively
- PPC experience a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a marketing department or ad agency
Portfolio required for consideration.
Who We Are
At Rembrandt Charms, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. There’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you! We empower you to do great work in a company with over 50 years of success! If you are driven and enjoy the excitement of making things happen - share our vision, launch your career with us!
Rembrandt Charms sells to over 14,000 retail stores in North America. With a sterling reputation in the industry, we focus on cultivating lifelong relationships with our customers. Rembrandt Charms is consistently voted a top-selling, hot brand, by retail jewelers in InStore Magazine. Charms are credited as the first form of jewelry, dating back to 560 B.C. Rembrandt Charms stands the test of time with the staying power of the traditional charms and charm bracelets as well as their renowned Business Building Charm Program.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
Rembrandt Charms, considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Rembrandt Charms is an equal opportunity employer.