Who we are
Mongoose is a thought leader in the higher ed industry - focused on improving the way colleges and universities communicate by publishing relevant content and sharing best practices.
Our product, Cadence, is a cloud-hosted texting platform that colleges purchase to create and manage texting conversations with their constituents - including prospective and current students, alumni, donors, and families.
What you will do
During the Fall semester you will learn first-hand about marketing for higher education and selling our SaaS product, Cadence. Your paid internship will include exposure to, the following design and digital marketing areas:
- Front-end web design
- User experience design
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Updating and editing our HubSpot-hosted website and blog
- Analytics and reporting experience
- Digital ad design
- Print design
- Additional value-added marketing and design activities as needed
What we're looking for
- College student currently pursuing a degree in Graphic, Digital, or New Media Design (must have completed at least one year of study)
- Located in the Western New York area with the ability to commute to our Orchard Park, NY office ~20 hours per week Monday-Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. (schedule flexible)
- Must provide relevant portfolio and resume to be considered
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Experience with Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets a plus
Interested applicants should contact our Digital Specialist, Marcia Rich with your resume, cover letter, and portfolio.