Digital Marketing & Design
Position Title: Design & Marketing
Department: Graphic Design, Marketing
Job Status: Full Time
Salary Range $40,000 - $60,000
Bonus Opportunity: Performance-Based, To Be Determined
Position Reports To: Owner, Marketing Department
RunSmart is looking for a marketing and design professional who has a passion for health and wellness. This position is being offered as a remote or local position. If you love learning, health & fitness, and are looking for a challenge, you could be a perfect fit for this position. We have proven a model to help and serve the running community and are looking to amplify our impact.
This is an early-stage hire for our growing company to support our mission and purpose: to help runners get back to running faster. Initially, the position is responsible for assisting & supporting the RunSmart brand and marketing team, with potential for growth and upward movement as the team expands.
Currently, marketing and design are accomplished through videography, photography, copywriting, and consumer-facing digital design work.
Primary projects will include branding and design inside current and future marketing campaigns. Design and branding will be implemented on social media, website, print, and email.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for design, marketing, and branding in the health and wellness space. Copywriting is a necessary skill for this position.
- Coordinate with marketing team members and ownership to edit, create, and produce video, photography, and other digital assets to be used on social media, email campaigns, physical products, digital products, and print media
- Ensure consistency of brand and creativity across digital and in-person touchpoints
- Provide creatives and assets for web, email, and advertising
- Design and send newsletters highlighting popular and engaging content
- Communicate with owners and other marketing professionals
- Work with the marketing department to develop, implement, and monitor campaigns
- Report campaign metrics from marketing campaigns (social media) and website (Google Analytics)
- Actively participates in professional growth and improvement
Supervisory Responsibilities: None initially
- Works well solo and with a team
- Strong portfolio of design and/or marketing work that solves business needs
- Passion for marketing, business, and being part of growing a start-up
- Concise communication skills to present concepts and ideas
- Gritty and hungry professional who can find answers and implement ideas
- Experience in web marketing, web design, with a strong knowledge of Adobe design products, Canva, and WordPress
- Takes direction well but able to provide feedback and drive creative the process
- Strong skills in writing and developing copy
- Able to move in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot between projects or meet short deadlines
- Has a passion for serving and improving the health of community members