Graphic Designer | Valu Home Centers
Valu Home Centers, a regional home improvement retailer, is looking for a full-time graphic designer to assist in developing and implementing the vision for Valu’s marketing and branding strategy. They will work closely with the marketing and purchasing teams to produce advertising creative, contributing to a greater effort of expanding Valu’s customer base and unifying the Valu brand.
- Assist in the design and output of signage, digital ads, email blasts and social posts
- Work directly with the marketing and purchasing teams to develop in-store signage
- Maintain communication with our stores, printers and media reps as projects require
Required Degree & Experience Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design/advertising or equivalent field with at least one year of professional experience as it relates to position responsibilities.
Individuals with a non-design/advertising degree must have at least three years of experience as it relates to the position’s responsibilities.
- Proficiency in InDesign and a working knowledge of the entire Adobe Creative Suite
- Design experience in print and web - photo and video experience is a plus, but not required
- Strong typographic and design skills
- Willingness to be collaborative with the design and purchasing teams and strong ability to work as part of a group - a team player
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced working environment