Our shop is creative, detailed and very fast paced.
Ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a strong portfolio. Candidate will have experience working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms. Candidate must be EXTREMELY PROFICIENT IN ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR. This is VERY important. You must be willing to work on projects that are not sexy such as creating templates, setting up Drug Facts for pharma and food packaging and preparing files for printers. These are jobs you will face on a daily basis. These are the types of projects the senior designers need help with. However, working here will allow you to learn the ins and outs of package design and other forms of design. That being said you will also be expected to have strong creative chops when called upon. You must be very detailed in your work at all times. We are not interested in holding someone's hand through every step of a project, you will need to be independent and you will need to communicate with customers in a professional and friendly manner. We throw a lot at you at once. We are looking for someone who lives in the Buffalo/Niagara region.
We are looking for:
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Strong portfolio
- Can handle several projects at once
- Comfortable communicating with customers via phone and email
- Comfortable communicating with vendors via phone and email
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- EXTREMELY proficient in Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in InDesign and Photoshop
- Can take direction and run with it
- Creative thinker / Problem solver
- Social media skills a plus
- Web development skills a plus