Energized by classic cars & the automotive industry? The automotive aftermarket industry is a growing and fun industry to be a part of!
Leed Brakes is looking for a Graphic Designer / Marketing Associate to assist in the creation and management of LEED Brakes’ branding. This position will be responsible for all digital and print branding projects including photography and ad creation and website management. A successful incumbent has experience managing social media presence and is willing to grow in a position that furthers a career in marketing.
- Creating and managing the digital content for the LEED Brakes website and brands including, taking pictures of products, uploading product information to the website, managing content to consistent branding
- Ensuring all materials including the website messaging are fresh, consistent with brand guidelines, and enhance user engagement
- Manage and create print and digital advertising
- Manage social media presence on all platforms
- Manage CRM content and format
- Collaborate with internal teams to create messages that drive demand
- Sourcing of external partners when necessary in order to maximize profit and productivity
- Annual strategy/budgeting of advertising and show dollars, as well as ad scheduling and management throughout the year
- Provide show support 3-4 x’s per year on weekends or after hours
- Research competitive and adjacent markets
- Evaluate customer experience across digital channels, mapping a streamlined customer journey from marketing to sales.
- Additional tasks as needed
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Graphic Design or a related field Demonstrated digital and social marketing experience, with knowledge of product marketing techniques and programs
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; proven ability to navigate across organizational boundaries
- Computer experience with the ability to navigate in social media platforms, email, internet and internal systems required
- Experience with graphic design software
- Experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work well with others required
- Working knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Ability to independently manage multiple marketing campaigns and integrated projects
- Ability to analyze the consumer’s point of view and develop creative, artistic designs according to that view
- Demonstrated, excellent written communications skills, including ability to independently craft outward-facing and general market external communications
- Self-directed/motivated, reliable, and flexible individual.
If you feel you are a fit for this position please email your resume to email@example.com today!