Buffalo Spree Publishing, Inc. is searching for a self-motivated person to join our Production/Design team. You would collaborate with a team of designers, and sales associates as well as communicate with clients on multiple projects. We are a hybrid work environment with the opportunity to work remotely from home.
Ad Trafficking: Receive, preflight, process, organize, and archive ad materials for all publications—All materials must be checked for quality, size, and compliance with print standards. Also, will communicate with sales team and/or clients with regards to supplied materials and provide proofs.
Ad Design: Apart from ad trafficking duties, you will function as a full-fledged graphic designer in the art department. You will design new ads and make changes to existing ads for all publications as needed.
Publication Design: You may design page layouts and complete publication designs for some of our publications as needed.
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines a must
- Must be proficient with G-Suite software
- Must be proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work with Sale Associates/clients/content providers
- Desktop Publishing and Print production experience a plus
- Must be able to work on a Mac platform
- Ability to work from home full-time with sufficient bandwidth to access server and create, edit and manipulate files
If interested please submit a link or a PDF portfolio of you work along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org