Spearheads and implements the marketing programs of the new venture company that drives lead generation and user acquisition, including but not limited to, webpage content development and implementation, search engine optimization, paid media campaigns, email marketing, public relations, and events.
- Design and implement search engine optimization (SEO), social, search, and email campaigns for the new venture company.
- Design, execute, analyze, and optimize on-going Alpha/Beta (A/B) and multi-variant tests to identify the most attractive product in the customers’ eyes.
- Maintain relevant activity related to new ventures on all pertinent social media accounts and industry community sites.
- Work with Product team to test new features and integrations to grow user base.
- Track and report on core Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), such as cost per metrics, retention, Return on Investment (ROI), and Life Time Value (LTV).
- Oversee public communication activities, including press releases related to the new ventures. Manage the production and distribution of related marketing materials (i.e. print, video).
- Identify, build, and grow strategic, community-driven partnerships, and oversee tactical execution of those relationships to supporting marketing efforts of the new ventures. Organize and attend promotional events to strengthen partnerships and build brand awareness.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Scope of Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field and a minimum of 5 years’ of related experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 9 years’ higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 5 years’ related experience
Experience developing a range of marketing materials and content for community or business audiences
Hands-on experience with pertinent marketing-related software and platforms
Previous marketing or user acquisition and growth experience with consumer-facing digital products and services
Strong communication skills
Strong presentation skills
Strong material preparation skills
Experience designing and executing campaigns on relevant social media platforms
Prior experience thinking strategically and creatively, analyzing, synthesizing, recommending, and taking actions
Passion for building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services
Passion for growth marketing and driving customer adoption
Education and Experience Preferred:
Prior start-up or agency experience
M&T Bank Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, including disabilities and veterans.
M&T Bank Corporation has policies and procedures in place to promote a drug-free workplace.