Are you a resourceful, self-motivated problem solver with one foot in the marketing world who’s ready to jump in with both feet?
Is being a “team player” part of your DNA?
Are you looking for a fast-paced environment that empowers you to grow and develop as a marketing professional?
Are you a people person who thrives on building relationships with both team members and clients?
If so, you just might be our next Junior Account Executive. Interested?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1+ year of working in a marketing environment, involving consultative selling and/or managing projects
- Good organizational skills with the ability to manage or coordinate projects from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to flourish in a team environment
- Good writing and proofreading skills
- Strong work ethic
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field, and proficient in Excel and PPT
- A strong internal drive to continuously grow and develop your skills and expertise
- A positive attitude, flexibility, and half-decent sense of humor
Here’s what will really get our attention:
- You have experience working in an agency environment
- You have the ability to collaborate with creative and account team members in an effort to assist with current customer and prospecting initiatives
- You have a positive attitude and the ability to thrive under pressure
- You’re eager to learn all aspects of marketing and advertising
- You have a desire for a career growth plan to be a full-time Account Executive within 2-3 years, where you would ultimately manage relationships and be responsible for leading existing and new client relationships to drive new business
Here’s how you’ll contribute to the Manzella team:
- Provide ongoing support to account executives and assist in the day-to-day administration of all projects and campaigns
- Work closely with VP of Business Development and Account Executives in providing research and developing PPT or related presentations, in an effort to make the team more productive
- Be part of new business presentations and help to present creative concepts
- Coordinate existing projects/campaigns within agency team members and co-manage these through client
- Work closely with Director of Marketing and Creative Services to coordinate timelines for creative projects
- Continuously maintain a high level of awareness with client activities, detail-oriented program and project management and professional communication with key client contacts as needed
- Maintain current work-in-progress records and provide tracking/reporting of projects as needed
- Field and process internal information requests
- Attend to the needs of the client and continually seek ways to add value to the client-agency relationship
Here’s who we are:
- One of Western New York’s top 10 marketing agencies, with a 35-year history of developing successful and innovative marketing campaigns
- Equally passionate about our team as we are about our community and clients
- A fun group of innovative thinkers with diverse backgrounds and various perspectives
- Believers in balancing hard work with good vibes
- Interested in your self-awareness, intellectual honesty, and positive energy
- Excited to hear from you!
Sound like a good fit? Apply here: https://manzellamarketing.com/careers/