Parkway Digital is on the lookout for a full-time junior copywriter with an understanding of search engine optimization and digital marketing.
The perfect addition to our team will spend their days writing great content. At Parkway, you’ll work with digital designers, programmers, strategists and writers to create blog posts, landing pages, email content and other deliverables for our clients. We’re excited for you to join us in our new Lancaster office!
As a member of the content team at Parkway, you’ll take on a wide variety of projects, including (but definitely not limited to) blog posts, webpage copy and ads. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable writing in many voices for lots of audiences because you’ll be helping build brands across multiple industries.
You’ll need to be okay with:
- Brainstorming and researching topics
- Writing both digital and offline content
- Creating content of varying lengths
- Incorporating SEO best practices, including keyword research, headings and links
- Editing content from other team members and clients
- Learning something new every day
- Communicating with coworkers and clients
- Tracking your time
We’d love for you to bring these skills to the table:
- 1 to 3 years of digital writing, including internships
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, etc.
Parkway Digital offers competitive compensation, benefits, PTO and a hybrid work schedule. To apply, please send your (typo-free) resume and 3 examples of your copywriting work to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!