Parkway Digital is looking for a full-time junior copywriter with an understanding of digital marketing and a desire to learn the ins and outs of writing for SEO.
The perfect addition to our team will spend their days creating optimized copy with exceptional attention to detail. At Parkway, you’ll work with digital designers, programmers, strategists and other writers to create blog posts, landing pages, email content and more for our clients.
As a member of the content team at Parkway, you’ll take on a wide variety of projects, including (but definitely not limited to) blog posts, webpage copy and ads. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable writing in many voices for lots of audiences because you’ll be helping build brands across multiple industries. The right fit will have a strong knowledge of grammar and understand that these details (and others like them) matter to our clients.
You’ll need to be okay with:
- Brainstorming and researching topics with strategy in mind
- Writing both digital and offline content with excellent grammar
- Creating content of varying lengths
- Incorporating SEO best practices, including keyword research, headings and links
- Learning how to use previous results to inform future efforts
- Editing content from other team members and clients
- Communicating with coworkers and clients
- Tracking your time
We’d love for you to bring these skills to the table:
- 1 to 3 years of digital writing, including internships
- Extreme attention to detail in writing and other digital marketing deliverables
- An understanding of digital marketing best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, etc.
Parkway Digital offers competitive compensation, benefits, PTO and a hybrid work schedule. To apply, please send your (typo-free) resume and three examples of your copywriting work to email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!