We are looking for an organized, fun, and friendly Junior Project Manager to come and work with us and some of our clients.
What you will be doing
As part of our Account team you will make sure we deliver great work and help our clients become the best they can be. You will oversee several of our clients at Mr. Smith and guide the customer in our processes and how we work.
You will take part in setting budgets, timelines, and expectations for both sides of the table, and you’ll be the clients daily contact to make sure the projects are running in terms of budgets, timelines and deliveries.
Internally you have to motivate the project teams so everybody is happy and proud of the work we do.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- You have 1 - 3 years of experience of managing digital solutions at a creative agency.
- You have experience with managing design and/or development teams.
- You have experience making and producing complex digital products, and engaging brand experiences.
- You understand classic project management skills; scoping, planning, and running processes with our clients.
- You are nice, friendly and calm in the face of every challenge.
- You care about how stuff looks and feels.
- In partnership with Project Management Director, work to implement existing agency-wide project management processes and identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Work with Project Management Director and other agency stakeholders to better understand the context of each client engagement, including business objectives, client priorities, and internal priorities.
- The Junior Project Manager will sometimes be client-facing, taking part in external meetings, offering process-related input as necessary. However, most of your time will be spent working internally to manage workflow and ensure projects continuously move in line with their respective scopes of work. whereas the
- Agency task management responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Identifying each individual's preferred project management style and, if desired, create and manage their tasks and schedules accordingly to ensure deliverables and deadlines are met while agency-wide processes are also followed.
- Follow up with the team as due dates approach to ensure projects are on track.
- Proactively reach out to team members who are going on vacation, coming back from vacation, have recently been out sick, or otherwise out of the office to ensure they feel supported and adjust tasks as necessary.
- Meet regularly with Project Management Director to brief him on project status
- Along with Project Management Director, research and implement new project management procedures and software.
- Basic, high-level understanding of web development process preferred
- When necessary, create agendas before conferences and meetings with clients followed up with summaries containing key points.
- Develop new business opportunities that align with the agency goals and are within the agency’s core competencies boundaries.
- Ability to work on several projects at once is a must.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
Who we are
Mr. Smith Agency is a brand strategy and digital studio founded in 2013. We are a multidisciplinary team of 10 including visual designers, developers, content creators, and storytellers.
What we do
We conceive, craft, and produce high-end digital experiences for companies. We combine creativity and technology in new and interesting ways.
How we do it
We like to work closely with our clients, and we are cross-functional by choice. We do not believe in the classic waterfall model; strategy, design, UX and tech come together in every client challenge and work as one toward a solution. We talk a lot and try different approaches before settling on a direction, and when we proceed to production we pride ourselves on a very high level of execution and delivery.
We have received several awards for our projects and campaigns which makes us proud and gives an inspiring atmosphere at the office.
Apply at email@example.com